It’s AD 2101, and humanity exists solely in a scattering of off-world colonies run by the mega-corporation Xterrier. When a terrorist strike throws lunar civilisation into chaos, Lt. Redmond must fight not only to stay alive, but also to protect the last bastion of humanity. But it quickly becomes apparent that there is more at play than a dissatisfied band of thugs.
In Lunar Descent, players will be able to explore the economic capital of Xterrier's galactic empire, the Xterrier Lunar Colony, and dig deep into its history.
- Intense first-person combat, pitting players against cunning enemies
- Resource scavenging (for medical supplies, ammunition and other resources) to survive
- Atmospheric soundtrack, composed by Carl Golli and Andrew Kim
- Immersive, expansive locations that reward player exploration
- Half-Life 2 single-player total conversion mod
- Released 25 November 2017
- Free to play for all Steam users